Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Blog from River Run Cottages

This is my first blog from River Run Cottages. My husband and I own a bed and breakfast in Ladner, BC. We have four unique, private, riverfront cottages. Three of our cottages are nestled along the river bank and the fourth one is a delightful, floating cottage. We have some spectacular scenery which includes various wildlife such as ducks, swans, geese, eagles and seals; as well as breathtaking water and mountain views. A stay at our b&B includes a two course gourmet breakfast (such as cranberry and white chocolate scones followed by local wild smoked salmon eggs benedict) served to our guests in the privacy of their room and use of our tandem kayaks and bikes. We are located near the Reifel Bird Sanctuary and only a 10 minute walk into Ladner Village where we have many unique shops and restaurants.

I enjoy living on the river and like sharing my piece of paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment